Allington Road and South Karori Road.
- School Patrol is on duty at Allington Road between:
- 8:30 - 8:50am, and
- 3:00 - 3:15 pm
- The crossings are patrolled by senior students and a teacher.
- Children and adults should use the crossing.
Dropping off and Picking up your Child
- Please use the car parks at Karori Park, Mud Cycles and/or drop-off parking on South Karori Road.
- Please do not park on the yellow lines.
- Please do not drive into the school grounds at any time. There are chains that will block both driveways.
Catching the Bus
- Children are supervised by a teacher to ensure that they catch the bus safely.
School Bus - Route 667.
MORNING Leaves Montgomery Ave at 8.30am via Victory Ave, Sunshine Ave, Marshall St, Darwin St, Chamberlain Rd, St Teresa's School, KWNS 8.55am.
AFTERNOON Leaves KWNS 3.12pm for the return trip.
OPERATES SCHOOL DAYS ONLY
- Bikes and scooters can be brought to school and parked in the stands.
- Students must walk their bikes and scooters in and out of the school grounds.
- Bike helmets must be worn.
- Bikes and scooters can be used in the school grounds after 3:15pm on school days, weekends and during holidays.
If your Child is away from School
- Telephone the office, leave a message on the school answer phone (24hrs coverage), or
- Text 022 649 6782 with your child's full name and room (Ako) number
- Send a message with another child.
Our policy is to contact the home of students with unexplained absences