Sight, Speech, Hearing
- New Entrants are tested. You will be contacted if there are problems.
- If hospital treatment is needed, parents/ caregivers are contacted to take the child to hospital OR, if you are not available, the child is taken by an adult.
- Please do send beautiful healthy lunches to school with your children.
- These can include sandwiches, fresh and dried fruit, raw vegetables, crackers.
- Please fill drink bottles with water, which is a healthy choice for an active day.
- Children sit down for lunch between 12.30pm and 12.40pm. They can continue eating after that time.
- Instructions are available from the school or your chemist.
- Please let the school know if your child has headlice.
- Any child can catch them.
- Bee Healthy dental clinic can be contacted on 0800 TALK TEETH (0800 825583).
- Our local hub is Selby House, 175A Adelaide Rd, Newtown.
- Please name all clothing (including the sunhat) so that we can return lost items to you quickly.
- Please send your child to school in sneakers or comfortable sandals for fitness or Physical Education.
- The Lost Property is located outside the Work Room.